Monday, September 14, 2009

the Story of Pets






The angry man : kounatou rakan
The skinny hairy guy: Sylvester the twister
The girl drinking and smoking: Hilary moorn

P.O.Box 1111
Omdurman, tanzania
Telephone +249 187 999999

Dear kounatou
Hey kounatou did u see how that smoking hot lady gave me here cell num. the look she gave me the smile she had just got me down anyways , I what I wanted to tell u is are you coming to Texas soon because I got u a gift more like a new pet or pets. So please come soon me and the folks are missing u so much ok so take care see you soon
Thanks
from sylvester

Wichita County Courthouse
900 7th Street
Wichita Falls, Texas
76301 940-766-8100

Kounatou:
Dear Sylvester
hello my firend Sylvester Iam coming to Texayas tomorrow. So tell me what are my new pets what tipe are they, and also tell all the folks that I miss them to and I miss texayas the most I really wanna go to wendeyes the best feast food I think hahaha so anyways I am in Tanzanian now its so hot there is no nachos I will die so I am so excited to come
by Kounatou

P.O.Box 1111
Omdurman, tanzania
Telephone +249 187 999999


Dear kounatou,
I got you to cows and a piglet they are a new collection from sri lanka I have their names for you already the cow that’s white is pinky and the brown one is brain so pinky and brain and the piglet is called piggy wiggy. Oh my god so you said you’re in Tanzania ha-ha did u melt from the heat alright man ha-ha ill see you soon then

Wichita County Courthouse
900 7th Street
Wichita Falls, Texas
76301 940-766-8100


Dear Sylvester,
Nice names I really like them man, no man ha-ha I didn’t melt from the heat but I got dehydrated a couple of times so listen I can’t talk anymore till I come to texayas because from now till tomorrow I will be in busses and horses and donkeys because I will go all the way from my country to Ghana to Cote de Vore to then Senegal then to morocco to Libya then finally Nigeria to Algeria then ill take a plain from there so I will see u in to three days my friend okay bye

3 comments:

Windows said...

Love how you misspelled things for the characters, (right? :P)
Although I think ",man" is more of a british thing, not so much of a hillbilly thing.
I like how it was like two guys just talking, like they're buddies but I think you should have added an interesting storyline, there wasn't much of one. Both those characters are awesome, though. :)

BOB said...

Well the story is not bad at all, just there are 1 or 2 mistakes that you wouldn't really find in letters, such as writing HAHA in it does really work, and also maybe adding a few commas.

annelise's blog said...

I also liked the way you misspelled the words, by that we can see hat your hillbilly was not educated and that he other one didn't really know how to speak the language.
It's nice that tey're just friends exchanging letters and having a coversation.:]