Sunday, February 8, 2009

one of my boring weekends

School is finished, so that means argille night, me and the guys meet up at my house, Andrico and Sami, so me and Sam prepared everything and start smoking.



Andreas comes at eight o'clock desperate to smoke so he ''smokes'', and starts showing off his skills (doesn't have any). So that is how we spent our boring Friday night.



Saturday i had to watch the Chelsea vs. Hull game, that ended as a draw and that was not satisfying at all, so later me and my sister met up with sami and here friends for a game of poker and a little of argille.








On Sunday I started studying early so I can finish fast and play WOW and prepare notes for the science test next week Monday.








After studying I started playing songs on my bass because I haven’t played bass for a while, and then I went a footsal game with a couple of friends.

No comments: