Monday, October 6, 2008

Agree or Disagree

1) Better to try your chances and loss or never get a chance.
I agree beacause with trying everything everything you won't get anywhere in life. If you take your chances and loos at least you tryed, you also might know what you did wrong and take a chance again and win.
2)Ingnorince is Blis.
I disagree if you mean by blis that it is comfy beacause you shouldn't ignore anyone because they might need to know something very important that you minght need to know. But I agree if u mean blis is rude, I think it is rude because if some adult or actually anyone is talking to you, you should pay as much attention to them as you can. Because you would like it to your self.
3)Living a life of fear is leaving half a life.
I agree, because when you have fear in your life, it doesn't let you see the happy momments in life also take alot of your energy thinking about your fears.

No comments: